Junior Web Developer / Programmer
Junior Web Developer / Programmer.
Full time. London based.
Simpson Spence Young is the world's largest independent shipbroker with 400 employees across 20 different locations. We are now looking for a Junior Web Developer / Programmer to join the Digital Analytics team based in London.
This is an exciting time to join us, and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a fast paced, dynamic organisation.
The role will include:
- Working with SSY’s Digital Analytics team to analyse shipping and commodities data.
- Organising SSY business data into SQL databases to facilitate internal and external data communication.
- Supporting SSY broker desk reporting; including generating dashboards and market reports
- Assisting in the maintenance and development of data products; including technical support.
- HTML (incl. CSS)
- Demonstrated programming proficiency in at least one of the following languages:
- Java Script
Benefits of working for SSY
- Holidays: 25 days holidays pro rata from January to December + 8 days bank holidays.
- Staff Life Assurance: 4 times your pensionable salary
- Pension Salary Sacrifice if you contribute a minimum of 3% of your pensionable salary SSY will contribute 6.5%
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
The position on offer is on a full-time permanent basis subject to you having the right to work in the UK with a competitive salary (6 months probationary period) and will be based in SSY's London office. We are open to discuss options for hybrid working for the right candidate. Periodic travel may be required for this role.Apply Now