Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken and organised Sales Development Representative to assist in expanding the customer base of SSY partner companies. Responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing Analysis, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Developing sales strategies to solicit potential customers and widen existing sales.
- Facilitate end-to-end sales processes, including customer connection and engagement, product sales and retention, through organising in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Engage with potential customers, via cold-calling, industry events or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Actively managing client customer relationships, identifying their requirements, solicit product feedback, gauge customer satisfaction, and qualify their future requirements as a means drive sales.
- Participate in sales meetings, including the presentation of company marketing materials.
- Collaborating with product development to ensure both client requirements and company goals are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Periodic travel.
- This employment is subject to you having the right to work in the UK